Current affairs are important part of Bank, SSC, UPSC, KPSC and all the competitive Exams. In this article, we are going to share with, 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 (𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲). These 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 2021 monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of August 2021 current affairs from below.
To read July 2021 Monthly Current affairs, Click here.
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.
Please read 18 Important Bank terms by clicking here.
BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- RBI imposed a penalty of Rs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co–operative Bank, Nashik
- RBI imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 6 lakh on Bengaluru-based Hewlett-Packard Financial Services (India) Private Ltd.
- RBI – PRISM (Platform for Regulated Entities for Integrated Supervision and Monitoring) to strengthen compliance by supervised
- RBI imposes ₹1 crore penalty on Cooperatieve Rabobank A
- RBI appoints Neeraj Chopra (Olympic Gold medalist) for Banking fraud awareness campaign
- RBI cancels license of Raigad based Karnala Nagari Sahakari Bank in Maharashtra
- RBI introduced the Financial Inclusion Index (FI-Index). The value of FI-Index will range between 0 to 100
- RBI – ‘Regulatory GAAR’ – a draft rule with modifications in the existing regulation related to foreign investment to discourage round-tripping
- SBI General Insurance & SahiPay (Manipal Business Solutions) – partnered to offer general insurance products
- SBI launched a new and enhanced security feature for its YONO and YONO Lite apps, called ‘SIM Binding’, to protect customers from various digital
- SBI Payments & Hitachi Payment Services– partnered to introduce e-RUPI (an e-voucher) transactions on the YONO SBI Merchant app
- SBI Life Insurance – launch a unique new age protection solution called ‘SBI Life eShield Next’
- IndusInd Bank has been empanelled by the RBI to act as an ‘Agency Bank’– to carry out transactions related to all kinds of government-led
- RBL Bank selected Amazon Web Services (AWS), as its preferred cloud
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) & PNB – MoU to extend financial assistance to fisheries sector
- PhonePe launched UPI-based AutoPay Functionality for Mutual Fund (MF) Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs)
- LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC-CSL) & IDBI Bank – partnered to launch RuPay credit cards – ‘Lumine’ Platinum Credit Card and ‘Eclat’ Select Credit Card
- HDFC Bank & CSC SPV – partnership to launch an overdraft facility Dukandar Overdraft Scheme for small retailers
- HDFC Bank announced the introduction of ‘Green & Sustainable Deposits’ – to safeguard the environment from climate
- Paytm & HDFC Bank – together provide solutions across payment This includes Paytm Postpaid which is a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) solution, Eazy EMI and Flexi Pay.
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) launched a ‘Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account’
- NPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL) & Mashreq Bank – launch the payment system facility of Unified Payments Interface (UPI), in the
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance & National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – partnered to provide a Unified Payments Interface Autopay facility to its
- Indian Bank entered into MoU with Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE) – an initiative of the IIT Bombay – for extending exclusive credit facilities to startups and
- Axis Bank crossed 1 million customers on its WhatsApp banking channel
- SIDBI unveiled Digital Prayaas – an app based digital lending
- ADB $500 million loan to expand Metro Rail Network in Bengaluru
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launched Neo Collections Digital Repayment platform
- The World Bank – launched a new ‘Cybersecurity Multi-Donor Trust Fund’
- Finance Ministry launched the National Monetisation Pipeline
- BharatPe & LenDenClub – partnership to launch a 12% Club app that will allow consumers to invest and earn up to 12 per cent annual interest
- FREO (India’s 1st credit-led Neobank) & Equitas Small Finance Bank – partnership to launch Freo Save (Zero-balance savings account)
- Max Life & BillDesk – partnered to become 1st insurer to enable e-mandate for premium
- LIC launched Ananda Mobile App (Atma Nirbhar Agents New Business Digital Application) – to register new insurance policies based on e–KYC
- Ujjivan SFB & Decimal Technologies – partnership to digitise loan origination with its digital lending platform –Saarathi
10 tips to prepare for IBPS RRB Exam 2021. Click here to read.
NATIONAL (STATE) NEWS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- The Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT) in Tamil Nadu launched a new high-tech and low sound weapon called TriCa (Trichy Carbine)
- Launched Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme – Healthcare services at people doorstep
- 1st state to issue order implementing National Education Policy (NEP)-2020.
- 1st state to provide 1% reservation for the transgender in each category of general, SC, ST & OBC
- US-based Ohmium International started India’s 1st green hydrogen electrolyzer manufacturing unit at Bengaluru
- launched the first-of-its-kind earthquake early warning mobile application Uttarakhand Bhookamp
- Vandana Katariya (Indian women’s hockey team player) – brand ambassador of the state’s Department of Women Empowerment and Child
- India’s highest herbal park at Mana village in the Chamoli district
WEST BENGAL –
- Received 4 SKOCH awards for its schemes under the Ease of Doing Business initiative.
- India’s 1st Heart Failure Biobank starts at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)
- Launched COVID-19 Death Information Portal- developed by eHealth Kerala
- India’s 1st Drone Forensic Lab and Research Center.
Meghalaya State Investment Promotion (MSIP) & Invet India – MoU – to promote the trade and industries
ANDHRA PRADESH –
- Bank of Baroda & AP govt – MoU to finance Fish Andhra Scheme
- MoU with Walmart Vriddhi and Haqdarshak – create a pathway for Indian MSMEs’ products to move to the international markets
- Haryana Police – 1st position in India under Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS)
- Launched eNagar mobile application and portal.
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) – $ 112 mn loan to finance Urban Water Supply Infrastructure Projects in 4 towns
UTTAR PRADESH –
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd (BDL) & UP Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPEIDA) – MoU to establish a manufacturing unit in the UP Defence Industrial Corridor
- Won 7 National Awards under Van Dhan Yojana Scheme CHHATTISGARH – 1st state to recognise Forest Resource Rights in Urban Region.
- Launched B to provide skill development to unemployed youths.
NATIONAL NEWS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- The Union Ministry for Science & Technology Jitendra Singh released “Biotech-PRIDE (Promotion of Research and Innovation through Data Exchange) Guidelines”.
- Bhubaneswar – 1st Indian city to achieve 100 per cent COVID-19
- PM Modi announced that Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award will be renamed as Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award.National Fertilisers Ltd (NFL) & Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers Ltd (RCF) – MoU with Indian Farmers Fertilisers Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) for Transfer of Technology of fertiliser Nano Urea Liquid
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) – built world’s highest mobile air traffic control (ATC) towers – Advanced Landing Ground in Ladakh
- PM Modi becomes 1st Indian PM to Chair a UNSC Theme of the open debate –Enhancing Maritime Security – A Case for International Cooperation
- Indian Railways launched Rail Madad: A Unified Customer Care Solution
- Power Minister R K Singh launched an e-certification programme, ‘reform and regulatory knowledge base for power sector’, to provide regulatory
- Ladakh launched ‘Pani Maah’ to raise awareness about clean water
- Ministry for Social Justice launches ‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and Mobile App – to make the skill development schemes accessible to the target
- ReNew Power & RackBank Datacenters Limited – MoU to power India’s 1st Hyper- scale Data Center with 100% Renewable Energy
- HCL Foundation launches ‘My e-Haat’ portal to empower artisans and strengthen the value chain of the handicraft sector in the
- Asian Development Bank has approved a $ 300 mn loan as additional financing for the ongoing Maharashtra Rural Connectivity Improvement Project
- NABARD & Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) – partnered to offer storage facility for Farmers Producer Organisation (FPOs)
- Intel & CBSE – partnered to launch the initiative AI For All under its AI For Citizens programme
- Table-Top (TT) war gaming exercise – held between Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy
- ISRO launched Health QUEST study (Quality Upgradation Enabled by Space Technology) – to upgrade quality of healthcare system of India
- INS Vikrant – India’s 1st Indigenous Aircraft Carrier – launched for sea trials off the coast of Kochi
- India’s 1st Water Villas – in Lakshadweep – Outlay of Rs 800 crore
- UNICEF India & Facebook launched a one-year joint initiative- for ending violence against children
- Afcond Infrastructure (Indian company) signed an agreement with govt of Maldives – to construct the $530 mn Greater Male Connectivity Project
- Dr Jitendra Singh has released India’s 1st cattle genomic chip ‘IndiGau’ – developed by scientists of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NAIB), Hyderabad
- Kaziranga National Park (KNP) in Assam has become the 1st national park in India to have satellite
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment – launched an online portal named TAPAS (Training for Augmenting Productivity and Services)
- PM Narendra Modi announced a Rs 100 lakh crore Pradhan Mantri Gatishakti scheme
- India is marking its 75th Independence Day as “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”.
- India host the 1st Internet Governance Forum in the country. Theme : Inclusive Internet for Digital India
- Finance Ministry launched ‘Ubharte Sitaare Fund – for export-oriented firms and startups
- Indore – India’s 1st ‘Water Plus’ certified city
- The Indian Navy & Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) First Bank – MoU to initiate ‘Honour FIRST’.
- Odisha – 1st Indian state to provide Smart Health Cards
- India & UN launched UNITE Aware – for improving the safety and security of the UN peacekeepers.
- Ministry of Jal Shakti launched SUJALAM – to create more Open Defecation Free (ODF) Plus villages
- 3rd edition of annual Counter Terrorism Exercise– Gandiv – conducted by National Security Guard (NSG)
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) launched india’s 1st sectoral index in the Agri commodities basket – GUAREX
- Facebook India & Indifi – launched the Small Business Loans Initiative in India
- ReNew Power (India’s largest renewable energy company) – 1st Indian company to get listed on NASDAQ (American stock exchange)
- BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd) launched AI-enabled chatbot ‘URJA’
- MyGov & UN Women – launched Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Challenge 2021
- Ministry of Science and Technology launched a new Geospatial Planning Portal under Bhuvan named Yuktdhara – to facilitate planning of new MGNREGA assets
- NITI Aayog & World Resources Institute (WRI), India – launched the Forum for Decarbonizing Transport
- NITI Aayog & Cisco – Partnered to launch the new phase of Women Entrepreneurship Platform – WEP Nxt
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology – launched the Start-up Accelerators of MeitY for pRoduct Innovation, Development and growth (SAMRIDH)
- Power Finance Crop (PFC) & NHPC ltd – MoU to lend funds for Hydro Projects & Acquisitions
- BH -series is the newly introduced vehicle number registration series by Indian govt – to avoid re-registration of vehicles during inter-state use
- G.O.I launched Operation Devi Shakti – to evacuate Indians from Afghanistan
- Pralhad Joshi (Minister of Coal) launched the Vriksharopan Abhiyan -2021 – environmental sustainability in mining
- Ashish Shiradhonkar – head of committee on developing a web platform for streamlining the appeal filing for direct and indirect taxes.
- MANTHAN –2021 , a hackathon launched by Ministry of Education’s Innovation Theme: National securitye–Shram – web portal launched by Labour Ministry for registering unorganised workers in India
INTERNATIONAL NEWS(August 2021 Current Affairs)
- Shehroze Kashif (19 yrs old Pakistani climber) – youngest person in the world to reach the summit of K2, the second-highest peak in the
- European Space Agency (ESA) launched ‘Eutelsat Quantum’ – 1st commercial reprogrammable satellite
- India & World Bank sign $250 mn project in India for a long-term dam safety program and improving the safety and performance of existing dams across various states of India.
- Germany became the 5th country to sign the International Solar Alliance Framework Agreement
- India & Bangladesh – MoU – disaster management, resilience and mitigation on a priority
- The Indian Navy & UAE Navy conducted the bilateral naval exercise ‘Zayed Talwar 2021’-coast of Abu Dhabi.
- 36th edition of Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) held between Indian Navy & Indonesian Navy – Indian Ocean region
- UN General Assembly (UNGA) created Permanent Forum of People of African Descent – to address Challenges of Racism
- World’s 1st fossil-free steel manufactured in Sweden – using Hydrogen Breakthrough Ironmaking Technology (HYBRIT)
- Bangladesh and Canada joined the Coalition on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) – an initiative of India launched by PM Modi at UN Climate Action Summit
- South Africa – 1st country in the world to grant patent to an Artificial Intelligence (AI) System- DABUS (Device For Autonomous Bootstrapping of Unified Sentience)
- India & Saudi Arabia – conduct their 1st naval exercise Al-Mohed Al-Hindi
- World Health Organization (WHO) created a new advisory group named – the International Scientific Advisory Group for Origins of Novel Pathogens or
- World’s tallest observation wheel ‘Ain Dubai’ – Dubai, UAE
- 5th India-Kazakhstan Joint training exercise KAZIND-21
APPOINTMENTS (August 2021 Current Affairs).
- Vice Admiral SN Ghormade – Vice Chief of Naval Staff
- Deepak Das – New Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
- Nikol Pashinyan -re-appointed as the PM of Armenia
- Ebrahim Raisi – President of Iran
- Guido Bellido – PM of Peru
- MS Dhoni – 1st brand ambassador of HomeLane
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas – chairperson of Jio MAMI Film Festival
- Dr Dhriti Banerjee – director of the Zoological Survey of
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas – global brand ambassador of Italian brand Bvlgari
- Mini Ipe – MD of LIC
- Rajkummar Rao – 1st brand ambassador of Cashify
- Shanti Lal Jain – MD &CEO of Indian Bank
- V M Kanade (retired Justice) – Lokayukta in Mumbai
- John Abraham –Brand Ambassador of MotoGP- Eurosport India
- Prakash Chandra – Non-Executive Chairman of RBL Bank
- Anthony Heredia- CEO of BOI AXA Investment Managers
- Mansukh Mandaviya – chairperson of the Board of Stop TB partnership
- Muhammad Mokhber- 1st Vice President of Iran.
- Kamlesh Kumar Pant- chairman of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)
- Hakainde Hichilema – President of Zambia
- Abhay Kumar Singh – joint secretary in the Ministry of Cooperation
- Mirabai Chanu (Olympian) – brand ambassador of Amway India
- Olympian Parattu Raveendran Sreejesh (PR Sreejesh) – brand ambassador of adventure tourism in Kerala.
- Ismail Sabri Yaakob – Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Amit Banerjee – CMD of BEML
- Nakul Chopra – CEO of BARC India
- Sandeep Bakhshi – MD & CEO of ICICI Bank.
- Aliaq Bhatt- Brand Ambassador of Samsung India
- Leander Paes (Tennis Player) – Ambassador of Sporjo (India’s fastest growing sports edtech startup)
AWARDS AND HONOURS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- Cyrus Poonawalla – Lokmanya Tilak National Award for 2021
- DBS -global winner for Most Innovative in Digital Banking by Financial Times publication, in its 2021 Innovation in Digital Banking
- Jagdish Bhagwati and C Rangarajan (Economists) – Prof CR Rao Centenary Gold Medal (CGM).
- Ajay Dilawri (Indian origin Entrepreneur) – Order of British Columbia in Canada
- Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project in Bhutan – Brunel Medal by the London-based Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
- Sai Life Science Ltd (Hydrabad) – Golden Peacock National Training Award 2021–pharmaceutical category
- Telengana Govt – NASSCOM’s AI Gamechanger Award 2021 for implementing Crowd Monitoring using AI scheme
- Maharashtra Govt announced Rajiv Gandhi Award for IT sector
- Mohammad Azam – National Youth Award
- Olympian Parattu Raveendran Sreejesh (PR Sreejesh)- brand ambassador of adventure tourism in Kerala
- Sahitya Akademi Award – Odia : Yashodhara Mishra
- Sahitya Akademi Award – Malayalam: Omcherry N N Pillai
- Anurag Basu – best director in Indian Film Festival of Melbourne 2021
The History of Banking in India, Click here to read.
RANKS AND REPORTS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- COVID-19 Innovation report 2021 (by Startup Blink)- India ranked 32nd in Finding Innovative Solution to combat Covid-19. US tops
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) 6th Assessment Report (AR6) Climate Change UN reported Code Red warning.
- Safe Cities Index 2021 by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) –Copenhagen, the capital city of Denmark tops
- New Global Youth Development Index – India 122nd Singapore tops
- Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport in New Delhi – world’s top 50 best airports in the 2021 Skytrax World Airport
- 2021 Global Crypto Adoption Index – India 2nd
- Hurun Global 500 Most Valuable Companies list 2021. Apple tops
- Global Manufacturing Risk Index – India 2nd .
- Global DeFi (Decentralised Finance) Adoption Index : India 6th. US tops
SPORTS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Mirabai Chanu – silver in weightlifting
- P V Sindhu – Bronze in Women’s Badminton at Tokyo Olympics
- Marcell Jacobs (Italy) wins men’s 100m gold at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya (Indian Wrestler)- silver medal
- Alexander Zverev (Germany) won gold in men’s singles tennis at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Lovlina Borgohain ( Indian Boxer) – Bronze medal – Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Indian men’s hockey team defeated Germany to win their first-ever Olympic medal in 41
- Neeraj Chopra – won Gold medal for India in the javelin throw
- Bajrang Punia won wrestling bronze medal
Tokyo 2020 Summer Paralympics
- Avani Lekhara (Rajasthan) – Gold medal in Shooting (1st Indian women to win gold medal at Paralympic) Sumit Antil – Gold medal in Javelin throw
- Devendra Jhajharia – Silver in Javelin throw
- Sundar Singh Gurjar– Bronze in Javelin throw
- Bhavinaben Patel – Silver medal in class 4 Table Tennis
- Isuru Udana – (Srilanka bowling all-rounder) retires from international cricket
- Esteban Ocon (Alpine-Renault – France) – won Hungarian GP 2021
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Thakur Launches Paralympic Theme Song titled “Kar De Kamaal Tu”
- Unmukt Chand (World Cup winning U19 India captain) – announced his retirement from cricket in India
- Harshit Raja (Pune, Maharashtra) – 69th Grandmaster of India in Chess.
- Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan’s Wicketkeeper –Batsman)- new World Record for most runs scored in T20 International cricket in a year
- Jan- Krzysztof Duda (Poland) – won FIDE (International Chess Federation) World Cup 2021.
- Indian Bank & Paralympic Committee of India (PCI) – MoU- as one of the banking partners of the Paralympic Games
- Raunak Sadhwani (young Indian Grandmaster) won 2021 Spilimbergo Open Chess Tournament
- Max Verstappen – Belgium Grand prix 2021
BOOKS AND AUTHORS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- In An Ideal World – Kunal Basu (Novelist)
- The Earthspinner- Anuradha Roy
- Leopard Diaries – the Rosette in India – Sanjay Gubbi (Wild Biologist)
- My Own Mazagon – Captain Ramesh Babu
- A Different Route to Success : It Could Be Yours – Ramesh Narayan
- Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama – Navy veteran Manan
- The Year That Wasn’t – The Diary of a 14-Year-Old – Brisha Jain.
- Nehru, Tibet and China – Avtar Singh Bhasin
- Address Book: A Publishing Memoir in the time of COVID – Ritu Menon
- A Begum and A Rani – Rudrangshu Mukherjee
- The Biography of a Failed Venture – Prashant Desai
- A Death in Shonagachhi : A Novel – Rijula Das
- Operation Khukri – Major General Rajpal Punia & Ms Damini
- Mission Domination: An Unfinished Quest – Boria Majumdar & Kushan Sarkar
- Battlefield – Vishram Bedekar
IMPORTANT DAYS (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- August 1 – Muslim Women’s Rights Day August 1- World Lung Cancer Day
- August 4 – National Bone & Joint Day. Theme : Save Self and Save One August 6 – Hiroshima Day
- August 1-7 – World Breastfeeding Week. Theme : Protect Breastfeeding: A Shared Responsibility
- August 7 – National Handloom Day
- August 8 – Quit India Movement Day August 9 – Nagasaki Day
- August 9 – International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples. Theme : Leaving no one behind: Indigenous peoples and the call for a new social contract August 10 – World Lion day
- August 10 – World Biofuel day August 12 – World Elephant Day.
- August 12- International Youth Day. Theme : Transforming Food Systems: Youth Innovation for Human and Planetary Health
- August 13 – International Lefthanders Day
- August 13 – World Organ Donation Day
- August 19 – World Humanitarian Day. Theme : #TheHumanRace: a global challenge for climate action in solidarity with people who need it the most.
- August 19 -World Photography Day
- August 20 – World Mosquito Day. Theme : Reaching the zero-malaria target August 20– Akshay Urja Diwas (Renewable Energy Day)
- August 21 – World senior Citizen Day August 22 -World Sanskrit Day
- August 23 – International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition August 23 -27 – World Water Week. Theme : Building Resilience Faster
- August 26 – National Dog Day
- August 29- National sports Day. Birth anniversary of Major Dhyan Chand August 29 – International day against Nuclear Tests
- August 30 – International day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearance August 30 – National small industry day
OBITUARIES (August 2021 Current Affairs)
- Man Kaur – World Masters gold medal winner
- Fakir Alamgir – Bangladesh Folk Singer
- Shankar Subramaniam Narayan– Two-times Olympian, India’s goalkeeper
- Padma Sachdev – Padma Shri awardee and noted author
- Anupam Shyam – Veteran actor
- Chinmoy Chatterjee – India-international footballer
- S. Banarji – Kerala sculptor, cartoonist
- Mike Hendrick – Former England Cricketer
- Balaji Tambe – Ayurvedacharya
- Gerd Müller – German Football Legend
- Maki Kaji – Creator of Sudoku puzzle
- M. Nambiar -athletics coach ( P.T. Usha)
- O Chandrasekharan – Former India footballer and OlympianDownload Current Affairs of August 2021 PDF by joining our Telegram.Hope this article on July 2021 current affairs will help you in preparing for any competitive exams you want to crack.
To get Daily current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥: https://t.me/joinchat/SlbgcEr-pPw6gLI7
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icdkollam.main.app