For all those aspirants waiting for the IBPS probationary officer exam, the wait is finally over. The notification was released on October 19th. Total 4,135 vacancies are to be filled for the Probationary Officers Management Trainees through this IBPS recruitment Exam. In this article we will give you information about IBPS PO 2021 Notification.
IBPS PO 2021 Notification Out
The online application process for the IBPS PO Exam for the financial year 2022-23 will begin on October 20 and will end on November 10, 2021.
Application Process Starting Date: October 20th, 2021
Application Process End Date: November 10th, 2021
Payment of application fees/intimation charges: October 20 – November 10, 2021.
- A candidate applying for the IBPS PO Exam should be graduated from a university recognized by the government of India or have any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government, in any discipline
- The candidate must acquire a reasonable degree certificate that specifies the required percentage of marks required to be eligible for the exam
- A candidate should be between 20 – 30 years (i.e. candidate’s birth date must be between 02.10.1991 and 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive).
The pre-training session would not be held considering the Covid situation.
Online Preliminary Examination Date: Tentatively on December 4 and 11, 2021.
Results Of The Preliminary Examination: To be declared in December 2021/January 2022.
Online Main Exam: To be held in January 2022
Results Of The Mains Examination: To be declared in January/February 2022.
Interview: To be conducted in February/March 2022.
Provisional Allotment to the Selected Candidates: April 2022.
The IBPS conducts the Exam of the Public Sector Banks. The IBPS PO exam will be administered in three stages:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
The preliminary exam
- Online objective-based test of 100 marks.
- It consists of three sections,
- English Language,
- Numerical Ability, and
- Reasoning Ability
- Every section has a sectional timing. It is of 20 minutes duration.
- The English Language Paper has 30 questions, carrying one mark each.
- The Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability each consist of 35 questions.
- The mark obtained in the prelims exams is for qualifying purposes only.
- Marks obtained only in the Mains examination and interview round are considered for final selection.
Once an aspirant clears the cutoff, they appear for the mains exam.
- The length of the exam is of 3 hours and 30 minutes,
- There are sectional timings for each section.
- One has to qualify the sectional cutoff as well as an overall cutoff to get a call for the interview.
|Descriptive Paper||30 minutes||2||25|
|English Language||40 minutes||35||40|
|General Awareness||35 minutes||40||40|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||60 minutes||45||60|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||45 minutes||35||60|
- Having a routine is like an invisible mentor guiding us through the day. Similarly to focus your mind it is important to maintain a study plan. Starting from the day the notification of IBPS PO 2022-23 is released till the tentative day of the exam maintain a rough timetable. And also maintain a detailed weekly table, writing the topics that you need to practice in the same week. This would not only help you keep track of your progress but also ease up your stress. One should completely dedicate their preparation for the IBPS PO Prelims exam before 10 to 15 days of the scheduled exam date.
- As we all check before sitting on an unknown object to analyze its strength so that we don’t fall. Similarly, we need to assess the difficulty level of the question paper of the IBPS PO exam. One way of doing this is to go through the previous year’s question papers of the last 3 years and solve them in a detailed manner.
- Mock tests are the essential element in your preparation process. Solving the IBPS PO mock test regularly as well as analyzing it thoroughly will multiply your preparation progress. For the preliminary examination, time management is of great importance. As we all know there are sectional timings allotted to each section and solving 30 to 35 questions within 20 minutes is not an easy task. In this scenario, mock tests help you master the art of speed and accuracy hand in hand.
- Success comes with a clear concept. If your concept is clear no amount of practice would help you clear the exam. For quantitative aptitude memories the multiplication tables, the fraction tables, and the important formulas. Regarding the shortcut formulas, it is always advised to understand the core concept of the topic and then memorize the formula. For the English section, knowing the comprehension terms, the most common grammar rules will help clear the basics of the English section. Similarly in the case of reasoning ability, understanding the syllogism rules, knowing the directions, capturing attributes from the puzzles, etc are few basics to clear that can help you master this section.
- We often hear our mentor saying to focus on our weak areas. But how to know our weaknesses and strength on any subject? One of the easy ways to understand it is to practice as many mock tests as possible. This will help the aspirants get an idea of their strengths and weakness on each topic as well as section.
- For many students, the quantitative aptitude section is one of the most favorite sections. On the other hand, for some, it is a tough one. One of the problems faced is due to not practicing enough mock tests. Clearing the basic concept is a must for this section. When preparing the basics it is advised to practice questions from different topics at once than focusing on solving the questions from a simple topic. Practicing questions of different topics at a single sitting will help understand the problems in-depth and accordingly solve them.
- The syllabus of IBPS PO exam contains many topics. Out of all those topics, there are some important topics that need proper understanding and practice. One such topic is the General Awareness section. This is one such section that makes constant revision and updates daily. Current affairs-related questions are asked from the last 6 months to 1 year, and it is not an easy task to memorize all those information. Going to the previous year’s question papers will help you give when Idea of the type of questions asked in this section and accordingly prepare for the exam. For this section maintaining proper notes is very necessary and also making mind maps for the last minute revision.
- Apart from the main topic, the other miscellaneous topics that require proper attention and practice are number series, simplification, and data interpretation from the quantitative aptitude section. English comprehension is a scoring topic from the English language. In the reasoning section, inequality, syllogism, puzzles are some of the scoring topics. But these topics require a lot of practice. A candidate master in this area is sure to get good marks in the exam.
The above mentioned are some of the important points that would help the aspirant prepare for the exam in the right approach. Maintaining a regular study ritual and as well as practicing will make the preparation journey a smooth one. Focus on the study plan and the resources. The crisper the resources the better. Kick start your preparation now for the coming IBPS PO 2022-23 exam. Time is limited and competition is high. It’s time to make complete use of the available time to get success in this very attempt itself.
Read IBPS 2021 Clerk Notification by clicking here.
Download Current Affairs of August 2021 PDF by joining our Telegram.Hope this article on July 2021 current affairs will help you in preparing for any competitive exams you want to crack.
To get Daily current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥: https://t.me/joinchat/SlbgcEr-pPw6gLI7
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community