Current affairs is one of the main subject for almost all the competitive exam. But to remember it is quite difficult. So in this article we will provide you monthly current of February 2022. These monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of February 2022 current affairs from below.
Download Current Affairs of February 2022 PDF, Click Here
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8 months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with Monthly Current Affairs of February 2022.
Monthly Current Affairs of January 2021, click here.
Banking and Financial Awareness:
- RBI cancelled the license of Independence Co-operative Bank Ltd, Nashik, Maharashtra
- Tata Steel Long Products Ltd’s (TSLP) acquired Odisha-based Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd (NINL) for Rs 12,100 crore.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) has marked its foray into the non-fuel retailing sector by inaugurating its Retail Store under the brand name HappyShop
- SBI launched a dedicated centralized processing cell named ‘Surya Shakti Cell’ with the objective of strengthening the existing financing arrangement for solar power projects
- SBI & Indira Gandhi Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) & National Culture Fund (NCF) – tripartite MoU – for Development of Atmanirbhar Bharat Centre for Design (ABCD)
- Vedanta Ltd has tied up a facility of Rs 8,000 crores (replacement facility) with Union Bank of India at 7.75% to take over the majority of the syndicated facility after discussions with lenders.
- PNB and Patanjali Ayurved Limited (PAL) have launched co-branded contactless credit cards in partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Tata Sky has dropped the ‘sky’ brand name after 15 years and has rechristened itself as Tata Play
- LIC 10th most valued insurance brand globally – Brand Finance report
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance & Airtel Payments Bank – Partnership to offer cyber insurance to customers of the bank.
- Paisabazaar.com partnered with RBL Bank Limited to offer ‘Paisa on Demand’ (PoD) credit card
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has launched the ‘Waste to Wealth Creation’ programme for women in the Sundarbans in West Bengal
- Sonata Software & Microsoft – Partnership for its launch of ‘Microsoft Cloud’
- Union Bank of India launched the ‘Union MSME RuPay Credit Card’ in association with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- ICICI Bank’s Sandeep Bakhshi – Business Standard Banker of the Year 2020-21
- Mastercard & SBI Payments – Partnership to boost digital payments infrastructure
- Yes Bank has launched an ‘Agri Infinity’ programme for digital financing solutions in the food and agriculture sector
- Reliance Jio & Luxembourg-based satellite and telecom services provider SES – partnership – to provide satellite-based broadband communication services in India.
The Difference Between Bank and SSC Exam, Read Here
- PM Modi launched Pandit Jasraj Cultural Foundation on 92nd birth anniversary of the Indian classical vocalist.
- Ministry of Defence launched the Services e-Health Assistance and Teleconsultation (SeHAT) medical teleconsultation service for all entitled armed forces personnel and their families
- Punjab Chief Electoral Officer unveiled its mascot named ‘Shera’
- West Bengal govt launched an open-air classroom programme Paray Shikshalaya for primary and pre-primary students
- The United States is India’s top trading partner in the calendar year 2021 with a trade of $112.3 billion.
- Indian Railway Protection Force launched nationwide “AAHT operation” to curb human trafficking
- PM Modi unveiled ‘Statue of Equality in Hyderabad to commemorate the 11th-century Bhakti saint Ramanujacharya
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman launched the 1st colour souvenir coin on ‘Panchtantra’ on the occasion of the 17th foundation day of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- Amazon India & Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (KSRLPS) – MoU to support the growth of women entrepreneurs.
- Minister of State for Culture & Parliamentary Affairs launched ‘Pramarsh 2022’, a mega career counselling workshop, for the students in Rajasthan.
- The 1st geological park of India will be built in Lamheta, Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh.
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) -extended a line of credit of $500 million to the government of the socialist republic of Sri Lanka for financing the purchase of petroleum products.
- India – 1st country to administer COVID-19 DNA vaccine
- Kerala Government signed an MoU with the Social Alpha’s Energy Lab – “Clean Energy International Incubation Centre (CEIIC) – to support innovative and clean energy technology programmes
- Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Giriraj Singh launched Ombudsperson App for Mahatma Gandhi NREGA.
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) launched Kunsnyoms scheme for differently-abled persons.
- Union Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways & AYUSH flagged off Water Taxi for citizens of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh – 100th Har Ghar Jal District
- NITI Aayog, and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) – partnership under the Sustainable Access to Markets and Resources for Innovative Delivery of Healthcare (SAMRIDH) initiative.
- Maharashtra govt announced “Hope Express” to prevent cancer
- Kerala’s startup Mission partnered with Google for Startups to foster global links.
- Ministry of Education – approved a new scheme named New India Literacy Programme – to cover all the aspects of Adult Education.
- India’s 1st commercial-scale biomass-based hydrogen plant – at the Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Union Minister for MSME Narayan Rane announced the establishment of MSME-Technology Centre in Sindhudurg, Maharashtra.
- GoI launches the Janbhagidari Empowerment portal in Jammu and Kashmir
- Dabur India – 1st Indian consumer goods company to become completely plastic waste neutral.
List of Prime Ministers of India: Click Here
- Samsung Electronics became the world’s leading chipmaker by revenue in 2021, according to a report released by research firm Counterpoint Technology Market Research.
- Dubai firm, THE JET ZeroEmission announced the launch of the World’s first hydrogen-powered flying boat ‘THE JET’ in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Nepal – 1st country to deploy India’s UPI platform
- North Korea successfully tested its Hwasong-12 ( most powerful intermediate-range ballistic missile from the Jagang Province area)
- World Health Organization (WHO) South-East Asia Region (SEAR) – launched a ‘Quit Tobacco App’
- 3rd edition of the joint military exercise “EX DHARMA GUARDIAN-2022” between India and Japan – at Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka.
- Israel successfully tests fired ‘C-Dome’ new naval air defence system
- Israel – 1st country to allow drones in civilian airspace
- Bangladesh and the United States – joint airlift exercise ‘Cope South 22 – sponsored by Pacific Air Forces (PACAF).
The 5 Hottest Technologies in Banking, Read Here
- Xiomara Castro– 1st female President of Honduras
- Antonio Costa – Prime Minister of Portugal
- Lt Gen GAV Reddy – new Defence Intelligence Agency Head
- Dr. Madan Mohan Tripathi – Director-General of the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT).
- GA Srinivasa Murthy – director of DRDL.
- IAS Officer Vineet Joshi – Chairman of CBSE
- M Jagadesh Kumar – Chairman of UGC
- S. Kishore – SSC Chairman
- Pankaj Tripathi – brand ambassador of Krishi network App
- Sanjay Malhotra – DFS Secretary in Finance Ministry
- Manoj Tiwari – brand ambassador for Khadi in Bihar
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier – President of Germany
- Jens Stoltenberg – Norway’s central bank Governor
- Ravi Mittal – new Chairman of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- Santishree Dhulipudi Pandit – 1st woman Vice-Chancellor of JNU
- Sonali Singh – Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
- Akshay Kumar – brand ambassador of Uttarakhand
- Disha Patani – Brand Ambassador of Bata India
- Shah Rukh Khan – Brand Ambassador of Gaming app A23
- Rakesh Sharma – MD & CEO of IDBI Bank
- Professor Dinesh Prasad Saklani – new NCERT director
- Amitabh Bachchan – brand ambassador of MediBuddy
- G Ashok Kumar – India’s first national maritime security coordinator
- Ilker Ayci – MD and CEO of Air India
- R. Narasimhan – Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)
- Rahul Bhatia – MD of IndiGo ( Low-cost Indian Airline)
- Rishabh Pant – brand ambassador of Dish TV
- Dr Unnikrishnan Nair – New Director of VSSC
- Pradip Shah – Pfizer India chairman
- Chetan Ghate – news Director of Institute of Economic Growth
- Nitin Paranjpe – non-executive Chairman of HUL (Hindustan Unilever Ltd)
- K.N. Raghavan – new Chairman of International Rubber Study Group
- Sanjay Malhotra – Director of Central Board of RBI
Book and Authors:
- Operation Khatma – R C Ganjoo & Ashwini Bhatnagar
- Golden Boy Neeraj Chopra – Navdeep Singh Gill
- The Class of 2006: Sneak Peek into the Misadventures of the Great Indian Engineering Life – Akash Kansal
- India, That is Bharat: Coloniality, Civilisation, Constitution – J Sai Deepak
- The Great Tech Game – Anirudh Suri
- Humane: How the United States Abandoned Peace and Reinvented War – Samuel Moyn
- Dignity in a Digital Age: Making Tech Work for All of Us – Ro Khanna
- How to Prevent the Next Pandemic – Bill Gates
List of Presidents of India, Click here
- PR Sreejesh (Indian men’s Hockey player) won the World Games Athlete of the Year award for 2021
- World Champion Grand Master Magnus Carlsen won in Wijk Aan Zee (Netherlands)
- New Zealand’s Daryl Mitchell – ICC Spirit of Cricket Award 2021
- China won AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022 Football Tournament
- Mirabai Chanu won gold at Singapore Weightlifting International
- Haryana Men’s & Kerala Women’s Team won Senior National Volleyball Championship
- Veteran Sri Lankan fast bowler Suranga Lakmal has announced to retire from international cricket,
- Tokyo Olympics gold medallist, Neeraj Chopra has been nominated for the prestigious 2022 Laureus World Breakthrough of the Year Award.
- Senegal won Africa Cup of Nations championship
- English club, Chelsea won the 2021 FIFA Club World Cup final.
- Feb 2 – World Wetlands Day. Theme : Wetlands Action for People and Nature
- Feb 4 – World Cancer Day. Theme : Close the Care Gap
- Feb 4 – International Day of Human Fraternity
- Feb 1-7 – World Interfaith Harmony Week
- Feb 8 – Safer Internet Day. Theme : Together for a better internet
- Feb 10 – World Pulses Day . theme : Pulses to empower youth in achieving sustainable agrifood system
- Feb 16 – International Childhood Cancer Day
- Feb 14 – International Epilepsy Day
- Feb 19 – 7th Soil Health Card Day
- Feb 19 – World Pangolin Day 2022
- Feb 20 – World Day of Social Justice
- Feb 24 – Central Excise Day
Idioms for Bank Exams, Click Here
- Rupinder Singh Suri – Senior advocate & Additional Solicitor General
- Amitabh Dayal – Actor & filmmaker
- Ramesh Deo – Veteran actor and Producer
- Mekapati Goutham Reddy – Andhra Pradesh Industries Minister
- Surajit Sengupta– The former India footballer
- Chennaveera Kanavi – Kannada writer and poet
- Sandhya Mukherjee – Bengali singer
- Bappi Lahiri – singer and music composer
To get Daily/Monthly current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- Telegram: https://t.me/icdkollamudyogseva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icdkollam.main.app
Tag:bank current affairs, bank current affairs 2022, bank current affairs pdf, current affairs for bank, current affairs for bank exams, current affairs for bank exams pdf, current affairs related to bank, February current affairs, February current affairs 2022, February current affairs 2022 pdf, February current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs, monthly current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs pdf 2021