Current affairs is one of the main subject for almost all the competitive exam. But to remember it is quite difficult. So in this article we will provide you monthly current of June 2022. These monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of June 2022 current affairs from below.
Download Current Affairs of June 2022 PDF, Click Here
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8 months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with Monthly Current Affairs of June 2022.
Synonyms for Bank and SSC exams, Click here
BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS
- Mufin Finance – received preliminary authorisation from RBI- to issue semi-closed prepaid payment instruments
- ICICI Bank unveiled a digital platform named Campus Power to assist students who want to pursue higher education in India and abroad.
- The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) have approved the merger of multiplex chain PVR and Inox Leisure
- The Reserve Bank of India – launched its first global hackathon – HARBINGER 2021 – Innovation for Transformation with the theme Smarter Digital Payments
- Airtel Payments Bank partnered with Muthoot Finance to offer gold
- OmniCard becomes 1st RBI licensed PPI to launch cash withdrawal across all ATMs PAN India
- Suryoday SFB and Mobisafar Services – partnership – to provide banking services across India
- ICICI Bank Partnered with ZestMoney to Expand ‘Cardless EMI’ Facility
- Fino Payments Bank Limited & Go Digit General Insurance Limited – Partnership to provide small and medium business owners with shop insurance coverage.
- CASHe has launched an industry-first credit line service using its AI-powered chat capability on WhatsApp to provide customers with a fast, seamless and convenient way to access instant credit line
- Equitas Small Finance Bank -launched ENJOI kid’s savings account.
List of Public and Private banks in India, ClickHere
- Kerala state government – implementation of a medical insurance MEDISEP scheme for government employees and pensioners
- NABARD Chairman Dr G R Chintala launched My Pad My Right programme in Leh
- PM Modi launched Lifestyle for Environment movement
- PM Modi launched new series of coins with Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav design
- Yoga for Humanity has been chosen as the theme of the eighth International Day of Yoga
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Thakur launched Fit India Freedom Rider Cycle rally on World Bicycle Day.
- Tamil Nadu Govt signed MoU with IPPB (India Post Payment Bank) for pensioner’s digital life certificate
- Tamil Nadu launched Nalaya Thiran skilling programme for college students
- Blue Duke declared – State Butterfly of Sikkim
- Andhra Pradesh Govt launched ‘14400 app’ to report corrupt officials
- National Food laboratory of FSSAI – Inaugurated in Raxaul, Bihar
- Bharat Electronics & Belarusian Company –MoU for supply of Airborne Defence Suite
- Union Minister of social Justice and empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar – launched Scheme “SHRESHTA”- for residential education for students in High school in Targeted Areas
- Union Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the newly built National Tribal Research Institute (NTRI) in New Delhi
- Karnataka government launched The Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System or FRUITS software
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) – launched an online portal to simplify the process of recognition of teacher education programs in higher education institutions.
- Tata Power Solar Systems commissioned India’s largest floating solar power project in Kayamkulam, Kerala
- India’s 1st private train service flagged off under Bharat Gaurav Scheme
- Himachal Pradesh – 1st Indian state to approve a policy for drones
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the National Museum of Customs and GST –Dharohar- in Goa
- Mumbai Airport launched Vertical Axis Wind Turbine & Solar PV hybrid System
- Goa CM Launches ‘Beach Vigil App’ for Holistic Management of beaches
- India successfully tested nuclear- capable Agni-4 ballistic missile in Odisha
- India successfully test-fired Prithvi-II Ballistic Missile at Chandipur
Central banks of Various Countries: Click Here
- South Korea sent its first satellite into orbit using a domestic Nuri rocket
- Instagram launched an ‘alert’ feature to help find missing children.
- UN approved Turkey’s request to change name to Turkiye
- Members of the European Parliament voted to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2035
- China has released a new geological map of the moon. World’s most detailed map of the moon .
- China launched Three New Yagon-35 remote Sensing Satellites
- India-Bangladesh bilateral defence cooperation, a joint military training exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X
- World’s 1st Right To Repair’ Law For Digital Electronics Passed by New York Legislature
- Google announced a startup accelerator program for women founders
- Pakistan remains in FATF ‘grey list’ for terror financing, money laundering.
List of International Financial institutions in the World, Click Here
- Mohammed Jalood – President of IWF – (International Weightlifting Federation)
- Rajesh Gera – Director-General, National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Swarup Kumar Saha – head of Punjab & Sind Bank
- Samant Kumar Goel’s – secretary of the intelligence agency’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)
- Pramod K Mittal – chairperson of COAI (Cellular Operators’ Association of India)
- General Major Bajram Begaj – President of Albania
- Natarajan Sundar – MD & CEO of NARCL
- Alok Kumar Choudhary – MD of SBI
- A Manimekhalai – MD of Union Bank
- Satish Pai – chairman of International Aluminium Institute
- S L Thaosen – Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal
- Zulfiquar Hasan – Director-General of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
- Parameswaran Iyer – CEO of NITI Aayog
- Hamza Abdi Barre – PM of Somalia
- R Subramaniakumar – MD & CEO of RBL Bank
- Tapan Kumar Deka – new Director of Intelligence Bureau
- S.S. Mundra – chairman of BSE
- Nitin Gupta– Chairman of CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes)
- Ramkrishna Mukkavilli – 1st Indian to recognized by UNGC as Global SDG Pioneer
- AR Rahman – ambassador of Indo-UK culture platform
- N J Ojha – MGNREGA ombudsman
- B S Patil – Lokayukta of Karnataka
Types of Bank Account, Click here
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Indian Railways awarded by the UIC International Sustainable Railway Awards (ISRA)
- Kempegowda International Award – Former Karnataka chief minister S M Krishna, Infosys founder and IT industry veteran N R Narayana Murthy, and former badminton player Prakash Padukone
- Rashmi Sahoo – Times Business Award 2022
- Bloomberg Billionaires list- Mukesh Ambani richest in Asia
- Former West Indies skipper Darren Sammy – Sitara-e-Pakistan award
- Odisha, ‘Mo Bus’ Service – prestigious UN Public Service Award
- Meghalaya won Best Project Award at UN World Summit
- Khushi Patel from UK – Miss India Worldwide 2022
- Vijay Amritraj – Golden Achievement Award by ITF
BOOKS AND AUTHORS
- The Life and Times of George Fernandes – Rahul Ramagundam,
- Business of Sports: The Winning Formula for Success – Vinit Karnik.
List of Presidents of India, Click here
- Navjeet Dhillon won gold medal in discus throw at Qosanov Memorial 2022
- Sekar Dhanalakshmi won 200m gold at the Qosanov Memorial Athletics.
- Cyclist Ronaldo – 1st Indian cyclist to win silver at Asian Championship
- Teenager Rahul Srivatshav – India’s 74th Grandmaster
- Max Verstappen – Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2022
- Olympic champion Neeraj Chopra won gold at Kuortane Games in Finland
- National Air sports Policy 2022 launched by Civil Aviation Minister
- R Praggnanandhaa – Norway Chess Group A open chess tournament
- Indian women’s cricket team captain, Mithali Raj (39 years old), hailing from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, announced her retirement from all forms of International Cricket
- Virat Kohli -1st Indian To Reach 200 Million Followers On Instagram.
The 5 Hottest Technologies in Banking, Read Here
- June 1 – Global Day of Parents. Theme : Family Awareness
- June 1 – World Milk Day.
- June 2 – Telangana Formation Day
- June 3 – World Bicycle Day
- June 4- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- June 5 – World Environment Day. Theme : Only One Earth
- June 5 – International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- June 6 – UN Russian Language Day
- June 7 – World Food Safety Day
- June 8 – World Brain tumour Day
- June 8 – World Oceans Day
- June 9 – World Accreditation Day
- June 12 – World Day Against Child Labour
- June 13 – International Albinism Awareness Day
- June 14 – World Blood Donor Day. Theme : Donating blood is an act of solidarity. Join the effort and save lives
- June 15 – Global Wind day
- June 15 – World Elder Abuse Day
- June 16 – International Day of Family Remittances
- June 17 – World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- June 19 – International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict. Theme : Prevention as Protection: Enhancing structural and operational prevention of conflict-related sexual violence
- June 20 – World Refugee Day. Theme : Together we heal, learn and shine
- June 25 – International Day of the Seafarer. Theme : Your voyage – then and now, share your adventure
- June 26 – International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- June 27 – Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day
- Krishnakumar Kunnath – Bollywood Singer
- Bhajan Sopori – Santoor maestro and Padma Shri awardee
- Hari Chand – Long distance running legend.
- Dr V Krishnamurthy – former chairman of public sector undertakings such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Steel Authority of India (SAIL) and Maruti Udyog (now Maruti Suzuki)
- Nobuyuki Idei – Sony ex-CEO
- Gopi Chand Narag – Eminent Urdu critic & linguist Professor
To get Daily/Monthly current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- Telegram: https://t.me/icdkollamudyogseva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
Tag:bank current affairs, bank current affairs 2022, bank current affairs pdf, current affairs for bank, current affairs for bank exams, current affairs for bank exams pdf, current affairs related to bank, june current affairs, june current affairs 2022, june current affairs 2022 pdf, june current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs, monthly current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs pdf 2021