Current affairs is one of the main subject for almost all the competitive exam. But to remember it is quite difficult. So in this article we will provide you monthly current of March 2022. These monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of March 2022 current affairs from below.
Download Current Affairs of February 2022 PDF, Click Here
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8 months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with Monthly Current Affairs of March 2022.
Monthly Current Affairs of February 2021, click here.
BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS
- Bank of Maharashtra launched –Project Banksakhi in Odisha
- SBI appointed former Ujjivan Small Finance Bank CEO, Nitin Chugh as Deputy Managing Director (DMD) to drive digital banking operations
- RBI launched two initiatives related to digital payments: “UPI123pay, DigiSaathi”
- Google launched Play Pass subscription service in India.
- Ambit Finvest & Union Bank of India (UBI) – Agreement for financing to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) customers.
- Tata Motors has launched a mobile showroom (showroom on wheels) named Anubhav to target rural customers
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited (FGII) announced the launch of FG Dog Health Cover, comprehensive health insurance for pet dogs
- Axis Bank & Bharti Airtel – partnership to strengthen the growth of the digital ecosystem in India
- DBS Bank India – launched Green Deposit Programme for corporate clients
- Zeta partnered with Mastercard to power bank’s s credit processing
- Microsoft set up its fourth data centre in India in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Flipkart and Google Cloud – multi-year strategic agreement to assist Flipkart accelerate its innovation and cloud strategy
- HDFC Bank launched SmartHub Vyapar programme & ‘AutoFirst’ app
- NPCI designed the UPI Lite – On-Device wallet – for UPI users for small value transactions.
- Mahila Money, Visa & Transcorp Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) – Launched Mahila Money prepaid cards to help women entrepreneurs q
- HDFC Mutual Fund launched a women-led financial empowerment initiative LaxmiForLaxmi which will connect women investors to a woman financial expert near them through a unique missed call service.
- ICICI Bank & Chennai Super Kings (CSK) – Partnered to introduce a co-branded credit card – Chennai Super Kings ICICI Bank Credit Card
- ICICI Bank & Emirates Skywards – launched co-branded credit cards
- Star Health and Allied insurance launched Star Women Care Insurance Policy
Central banks of Various Countries: Click Here
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Arogya Vanam at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- India’s 1st ambulance for street animals – launched in Chennai, Tamil Nadu – started by the Blue Cross of India
- TCS & IIT Madras partnered to launch M.Tech in Industrial Artificial Intelligence
- Indian Air Force (IAF) conducted the Exercise Vayu Shakti – at Pokharan range in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Textiles organised – Jharokha-Compendium of Indian handicraft/ handloom, art and culture
- Ministry of Labour launched ‘Donate-a-Pension’ initiative
- Sikkim Govt launched Aama Yojna & Bahini Scheme – benefiting girl children
- India’s 1st steel road featured in Surat, Gujarat
- Kerala 1st state to introduce carbon-neutral farming methods
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD) and NIMHANS Bengaluru launched the Stree Manoraksha Project
- MSME Ministry launched SAMARTH Special Entrepreneurship Promotion Drive for Women
- Paytm & IRCTC – Partnership to provide consumers with digital ticketing services via Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVM)
- Survey Settlement and Land Records unit of Karnataka govt developed Dishaank app to ensure easy access to land records.
- DRDO conducted two successful flight tests of the Indian Army version of Medium Range Surface to Air Missile (MRSAM)
- Karnataka govt launched Women@work programme
- Nagaland – 1st State Assembly in the country to implement the National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) programme to become completely paperless.
- PM Modi inaugurated Biplobi Bharat Gallery at Victoria Memorial Hall in Kolkata
- Union minister for Road Transport and highways Nitin Gadkari inaugurated Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Toyota Mirai at New Delhi
- Haryana govt announced Matrushakti Udaymita Scheme – to provide support to women entrepreneurs, on International Women’s Day.
- Haryana govt announced Sushma Swaraj Award for women – for their significant achievements in life
List of International Financial institutions in the World, Click Here
- Russia destroyed the largest plane in the world – Ukraine’s Antonov-225 cargo plane.
- Japan and India have renewed the Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) (USD 75 billion)
- NASA – launched next-generation GOES-T satellite to track hazardous weather
- NATO organised the massive military drill ‘Cold Response 2022’ in Norway
- Swiss International Air Lines AG & Lufthansa Group – partnered with Switzerland based solar fuels start-up Synhelion SA
- 3rd edition of the joint training exercise EX-DUSTLIK – between the Indian army and Uzbekistan army – at Yangiarik, Uzbekistan
How to score well in reading comprehension?, Click Here
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Physicist Professor Deepak Dhar -1st Indian to be awarded the Boltzmann Medal.
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) – Special Jury Award at the 7th India Industry Water Conclave and the 9th edition of the FICCI Water Awards.
- Actress Deepika Padukone – TIME100 Impact Award
- Mario Marcel (Governor of the Central Bank of Chile) – Governor of the year award at the Central Banking Awards 2022.
- Karolina Bielawska (Poland) – Miss World 2021
- Devendra Jhajharia – 1st para-athlete to receive Padma Bhushan
- American Mathematician Dennis Parnell Sullivan – Abel Prize for the year 2022
- Architect, educator and social activist Francis kéré – Pritzker architecture prize 2022
Types of Bank Account, Click here
- Prof Bhushan Patwardhan – chairman of NAAC
- Vidya Balan – Brand Ambassador of Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Sanjiv Kapoor – CEO of Jet Airways
- Prashant Jhaveri – CEO of Flipkart Health+
- Akshaye Widhani – Chief Executive Officer of Yash Raj Films
- T S Ramakrishnan – MD and CEO of LIC Mutual Fund
- Justice Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel – Chairperson of Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal(TDSAT)
- Ashwani Bhatia – SEBI member
- Serdar Berdymukhamedov – President of Turkmenistan
- Pushkar Singh Dhami – 11th CM of Uttarakhand
- Gilbert Houngbo – next Director-General of International Labour Organization
- Hisashi Takeuchi – MD and CEO of Maruti Suzuki
- T Raja Kumar – President of the Financial Action Task Force
- Shashi Sinha – new Chairman of Broadcast Audience Research Council India
- Pralay Mondal -interim MD and CEO of CSB Bank
- Katalin Novak – 1st female PM of Hungary
- N Biren Singh – Chief Minister of Manipur
- Yoon Suk Yeol – South Korean President
- Indian Economist Jayati Ghosh – member of UN’s Advisory Board
- Rajesh Gopinathan– MD and CEO of TCS
List of International Financial institutions in the World, Click Here
BOOKS AND AUTHORS
- Udaan Ek Majdoor Bachhe Ki – Mithilesh Tiwari
- The Millennial Yogi: A modern-day parable about reclaiming one’s life – Deepam Chatterjee
- The Blue Book – Journalist Amitava Kumar
- Unfilled Barrels India’s oil story – Richa Mishra
- More than Just Surgery: Life Lessons Beyond the OT -Dr Tehemton Erach Udwadia
List of Presidents of India, Click here
- Pooja Jatyan – 1st Indian to win a silver in Para Archery World Championships
- Indian shooter Saurabh Chaudhary won the gold medal in Men’s 10m Air Pistol event at 2022 International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup in Cairo, Egypt
- Priyanka Nutakki becomes the 23rd Woman Grandmaster of India
- Neeraj Chopra won Sportsman of the Year award
- Max Verstappen won 2022 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
- Australian female tennis player Ashleigh Barty announced retirement from tennis at the age of 25 years
- Suresh Raina – Sports Icon award by Maldives government
- Charles Leclerc -won the Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix 2022
- Indian cueist Pankaj Advani won 19th Asian 100 UP Billiards Championship 2022
The 5 Hottest Technologies in Banking, Read Here
- Mar 1 – Zero Discrimination Theme : Remove laws that harm, create laws that empower
- Mar 1 – World Civil Defence Day
- Mar 1 – 7 – Janaushadhi Diwas week
- Mar 2 – 46th Civil Accounts Day
- Mar 3 – World Wildlife Day. Theme : Recovering key species for ecosystem restoration
- Mar 3 – World Hearing Day. Theme : To hear for life, listen with care
- Mar 4 – National Security Day.
- Mar 4 – National Safety Day
- Mar 4 – World Obesity Day. Theme : Everybody Needs to Act
- Mar 8 – International Women’s Day
- Mar 18 – World sleep day. Theme : Quality sleep, sound mind, happy world
- Mar 21 – International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. Theme : VOICES FOR ACTION AGAINST RACISM
- Mar 20 – International day of happiness. Theme: keep calm, stay wise and be kind
- Mar 20 – World Sparrow Day. Theme : Love Sparrows
- Mar 20 – World Oral Health Day. Theme : Be Proud Of Your Mouth.
- Mar 21 – International Day of forests. Theme : Forests and sustainable production and consumption.
- Mar 21- World Down Syndrome Day. Theme : Inclusion Means
- Mar 21 – World Poetry Day
- Mar 22- Bihar Day
- Mar 22 – World Water Day. Theme : Groundwater, Making the Invisible Visible
- Mar 23 – Shaheed Diwas or Martyrs’ Day
- Mar 23 – World Meteorological Day
- Mar 24 – International Day for the Right to the Truth
- Mar 24 – World Tuberculosis Day. Theme : Invest to End TB. Save Lives
- Mar 25 – International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members
- Mar 25 – International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Sonny Ramadhin – Legendary West Indies spinner
- Jaiprakash Chouksey – Film critic, writer
- General S F Rodrigues – Former Chief of the Indian Army
- Alan Walbridge Ladd Jr – Oscar-winning producer
- Stephen Wilhite – the creator of the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) format
- Rod Marsh – Former Australian cricketer
- Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga – Former Malian Prime Minister
- R C Lahoti – Former Chief Justice of India
- Shahabuddin Ahmed – Bangladesh’s former president
- Eugene Parker – American astrophysicist
To get Daily/Monthly current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- Telegram: https://t.me/icdkollamudyogseva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icdkollam.main.app