Current affairs is one of the main subject for almost all the competitive exam. But to remember it is quite difficult. So in this article we will provide you monthly current of April 2022. These monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of April 2022 current affairs from below.
Download Current Affairs of May 2022 PDF, Click Here
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8 months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with Monthly Current Affairs of April 2022.
Synonyms for Bank and SSC exams, Click here
BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS
- SBI introduced Real-Time Xpress Credit on its Yono platform, allowing eligible customers to get personal loans of up to Rs 35 lakh
- ICICI Bank has launched India’s 1st open-for-all comprehensive digital ecosystem for all Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
- Union Bank of India – 1st public sector bank to go live on the Account Aggregator (AA) ecosystem- licensed by the RBI to enable the flow of data between Financial Information Providers (FIPs) and Financial Information Users (FIUs).
- The Union Bank of India Trade nxt – which enables corporate, and MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) to transact all cross-border export-import transactions from the comfort of their place.
- Indian Bank – introduced a pre-approved personal loan product under Project WAVE – intends to give consumers with rapid loan disbursements.
- Indian Bank, introduced digital broking solution – ‘E- Broking’ -for digitalisation of its customer products. E-Broking.
- Canara Bank – launched ‘skill loans’ in association with the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala, the government company under the Higher Education Department. The loan is ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh.
- HDFC Bank introduced 30-minute ‘Xpress Car Loans’– an end-to-end digital new car loan solution for both existing and non-customers.
- HDFC Bank launched a new range of co-branded credit cards with Retailio, aimed largely at chemists and pharmacies in the merchant market
- HDFC Securities – launched HDFC Money – a Robo-advisory investment platform that will offer mutual fund schemes and other financial products
- ICICI Bank & Santander Bank in the United Kingdom – Partnership to make banking easier for businesses operating in both countries.
- RBI imposed a penalty of Rs 59 lakh on the Korean bank, KEB Hana Bank for non-compliance with the certain norms related to ‘interest rate on deposits.
- PNB MetLife India Insurance Company launched India’s 1st dental health insurance plan.
- IRDAI increased insurers’ maximum investment limit in banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) companies from 25% to 30% of their assets.
- Reliance Industries become the first Indian company to record annual revenue of more than a whopping $100 billion.
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance & AXA – announced the launch of its financial literacy campaign ‘InspiHE₹– to propagate financial awareness among women
- LIC launched Bima Ratna – a savings life insurance plan
List of Public and Private banks in India, ClickHere
- World’s Largest Glass Bottom Bridge was opened in Vietnam.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) released the first Global Report on Assistive Technology (GReAT).
- South Korea – 1st Asian country join in North Atlantic Treaty Organization Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence
- The world’s largest suspension bridge opened in the Czech Republic – Sky Bridge 721
- Belgium – 1st country to make a 21-day quarantine compulsory for monkeypox patients
- National Geographic Society installed the world’s highest weather station on Mount Everest
- World bank sanctioned USD 350 million for SRESTHA-G project to Gujarat
Central banks of Various Countries: Click Here
- Home Minister, Amit Shah inaugurated the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) campus in Bengaluru.
- Miyan Ka Bada railway station in the Balotra area of Rajasthan’s Barmer district was renamed Mahesh Nagar Halt.
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated the country’s first ‘Lavendar festival’ at Jammu’s Bhaderwah
- India’s First Olympic Values Education launched in Odisha
- Cotton Council of India under the Chairmanship of renowned veteran cotton man Suresh Bhai Kotak.
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) has recently started “Operation Satark
- India joined US Indo-Pacific economic plan to launch the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity (IPEF), a US-led trade initiative meant to counter China’s aggressive expansion in the region
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann launched Lok Milni scheme for redressal of public complaints
- The RailTel Corporation of India Ltd had designed and established a “Health Cloud” at Visakhapatnam premises of Andhra Pradesh Med Tech Zone (AMTZ).
- Delhi Customs launched Project ‘NIGAH’ at ICD Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram
- Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai launched a new health and wellness app AAYU to address and help heal chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders through yoga.
- UP launched Sambhav’ portal for disposal of public grievances related to energy
List of International Financial institutions in the World, Click Here
- Yoon Suk-yeol – South Korean president
- Elisabeth Borne – PM of France
- Jose Ramos-Horta – president of East Timor (Timor-Leste)
- Vinay Mohan Kwatra – India’s new Foreign Secretary
- Pushp Kumar Joshi – MD of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL),
- Andy Jassy – CEO of Amazon
- Nidhi Chibber – chairperson of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Tarun Kapoor – advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Sudarshan Venu – MD of the TVS Motor Company
- Nand Mulchandani – Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Rajiv Kumar – chief election commissioner
- Deepika Padukone – first-ever Indian brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton.
- Gopal Vittal – Managing Director & CEO of Bharti Airtel board
- S.N. Subrahmanyan – Deputy managing director and president of Larsen and Toubro Ltd (L&T)
How to score well in reading comprehension?, Click Here
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Doordarshan – ENBA Award 2021
- Guruswamy Krishnamoorthy, CEO of Penlon- The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) Award 2022
- French novel Meursault, contre- enquête – Romain Rolland Book Prize 2022
- Mamata Banerjee – Bangla Academy Award
- Indian Architect Balkrishna Vithaldas Doshi – Royal Gold Medal 2022.
- Cameroon Activist, Cécile Ndjebet – 2022 Wangari Maathai Forest Champions Award
- Chairman of the Piramal Group, Ajay Piramal – honorary Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) by Her Majesty The Queen
- Wesley Morgan – William E. Colby Award 2022
- Anjali Pandey – Committed Leader Award at CII EXCON 2022
- Subhash Ola – 1st prize for the Amazon Smbhav Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022
- Gopalakrishnan, – VASVIK (Vividhlaxi Audyogik Samshodhan Vikas Kendra) Industrial Research Award for the year 2020 in the category of Agricultural Sciences and Technology.
- Sanjit Narwekar – V Shantaram Lifetime achievement award at MIFF 2022
- Radio Jockey Umar Nisar (RJ Umar)- Best Content Award’ and the Immunization Champion award
Types of Bank Account, Click here
BOOKS AND AUTHORS
- Leaders, Politicians, Citizens: Fifty Figures Who Influenced India’s Politics- Rasheed Kidwai
- The Struggle for Police Reforms in India: Ruler’s Police to People’s Police –Prakash Singh
- A Place Called Home – Preeti Shenoy
- Listen to Your Heart: The London Adventure – Ruskin Bond
- The India Story – Bimal Jalan.
List of Presidents of India, Click here
- May 1 – International Labour Day
- May 2 – World Tuna Day
- May 3- World Laughter
- May 3 – World Press Freedom Day – theme “Journalism under digital siege”
- May 3 – World Asthma Day is observed every year on the first Tuesday of May to spread awareness and care about asthma in the world. theme – ‘Closing Gaps in Asthma Care’.
- May 4 – International Firefighter’s Day
- May 4 – Coal Miners Day
- May 6 – ‘International No Diet Day 2022’
- May 5 – World Hand Hygiene Day (WHHD) . theme – Unite for safety: clean your hands
- May 7 – World Athletics Day
- May 8 – World Red Cross Day
- May 8 – World Thalassemia Day – theme -‘Be Aware.Share.Care: Working with the global community as one to improve thalassemia knowledge.’
- May 8 – the second International Day of Argania. theme “The Argan tree, symbol of resilience”.
- May 11- National Technology Day
- May 12- the International Day of Plant Health (IDPH)
- May 12 – International Nurses . theme – Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Invest in Nursing and respect rights to secure global health.
- May 14 – World Migratory Bird Day
- May 16 – The International Day of Living Together in Peace
- May 16 – The International Day of Light
- May 16 – National Dengue Day
- May 17 – The World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD)
- May 17 – Hypertension Day
- May 18 – International Museum Day (IMD)
- May 18 – World AIDS Vaccine Day is also known as HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (HVAD)
- May 20 – World Bee Day . theme ‘Bee Engaged: Celebrating the diversity of bees and beekeeping systems’.
- May 17 – the International Day Against Homophobia
- May 21 –The International Tea Day
- May 21 – Anti-Terrorism Day
- May 20 – World Metrology Day(WMD)
- May 23 – United Nations (UN) International Day to End Obstetric Fistula
- May 22 – International Day for Biological Diversity or World Biodiversity Day . Theme – Building a shared future for all life .
- May 24 – Commonwealth Day . theme – Delivering a Common Future
- May 23 – World Turtle Day . theme – Shellebrate.
- May 25 – World Thyroid Day . Theme : It’s not you. It’s your thyroid.
- May 25 – International Missing Children’s Day
- May 29 – International Day of UN Peacekeepers . theme – People. Peace. Progress. The Power of Partnerships.
- May 30 – World Vape Day
The 5 Hottest Technologies in Banking, Read Here
- Tony Brooks – a British racing driver who won six Formula One Grand Prix in the 1950s and was nicknamed the Racing Dentist
- Rajat Kumar Kar – Odia litterateur
- Pandit Shivkumar Sharma – Indian music composer and santoor player
- Yuri Averbakh- Russian chess grandmaster
- Pandit Sukh Ram – Himachal Pradesh Congress leader and former Union minister
- Leonid Kravchuk – first president of independent Ukraine
- Padma Shri Dr Rama Kant Shukla – Sanskrit and Hindi Scholar
- Andrew Symonds – Former Australian all-rounder
- Bujar Nishani – former Albanian President
To get Daily/Monthly current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- Telegram: https://t.me/icdkollamudyogseva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icdkollam.main.app
Tag:bank current affairs, bank current affairs 2022, bank current affairs pdf, current affairs for bank, current affairs for bank exams, current affairs for bank exams pdf, current affairs related to bank, may current affairs, may current affairs 2022, may current affairs 2022 pdf, may current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs, monthly current affairs pdf, monthly current affairs pdf 2021