Monthly Current Affairs of November 2021 | Download PDF
Current affairs are important part of Bank, SSC, UPSC, KPSC and all the competitive Exams. In this article, we are going to share with, Monthly Current Affairs of November 2021. These monthly current affairs will help you in the preparation of Bank, SSC and All competitive exams. You can also download PDF of November 2021 current affairs from below.
Download Current Affairs of November 2021 PDF, Click Here
Current Affairs is a very vast and dynamic topic. Sometimes we need proper analysis as well. Apart from understanding the concept, it requires memorizing the facts and figures. The facts and figures are constantly changing, and all the aspirants need to keep themselves updated. We get almost 50 different news to read every day, and remembering all the current news of the past 6-8 months is not an easy nut to crack. And to make easy for you, ICD Kollam is here with Monthly Current Affairs of November 2021.
Tips to Score Good Marks in the Reasoning Section, Click Here
BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS ( November 2021 Current Affairs )
- RBI authorized RBL Bank to collect direct taxes on behalf of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- RBI appointed Bandhan Bank as Agency Bank – to conduct Govt Bussiness
- RBI revealed a draft scheme for amalgamating the Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank with the Delhi-based Unity Small Finance Bank Ltd (USFB).
- SBI & Pondicherry Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (PONLAIT) – Partnership for financing individual dairy farmers up to Rs 3 Lakh
- SBI launched 2 wheeler loan scheme SBI Easy Ride through its YONO platform.
- ICICI Bank launched an online platform called ‘Trade Emerge’ – for Indian exporters and importers to offer them digital banking and value-added services
- ICICI and Vega Helmets – Partnership to increase road safety awareness.
- HDFC Bank Ltd has launched the second edition of its Mooh Band Rakho campaign to raise awareness on fraud prevention
- HDFC Life Insurance Company acquired 100% shareholding of Exide Life Insurance Ltd.
- Union Bank of India & Capri Global Capital Ltd – co-lending Partnership to offer loans between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore for MSME inclusion
- Paytm Money launched ‘Voice Trading’, powered by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Equitas Small Finance Bank (SFB) & HDFC Bank – partnered to launch its new co-branded credit cards
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) & Google India Pvt Ltd (GIPL) – MoU for piloting a social impact lending programme with financial assistance up to Rs 1 crore
- BOB and NCDEX eMarkets Limited (NeML) – signed MoU . Thus BOB will work as a clearing Bank and handle financial transaction in NeML marketplace
- BOB Financial Solutions (BFSL) & National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Partnered to launch BoB Credit Cards (Easy and Premier variants) on the RuPay platform
- JPMorgan Chase – world’s most important bank to the health of the wider financial system – latest annual ranking of top lenders by global regulators.
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) approved USD 250 mn loan – to support India’s National Industrial Corridor Development Program (NICDP) of India.
- ADB approved a $1.5 billion loan (approx Rs 11,185 crore) to help the Government of India purchase safe and effective vaccines against the COVID 19
- ADB approved $ 61 mn loan for Urban development in Agartala, India
- SBI & Jamshedpur Football Club (a fully owned subsidiary of Tata Steel) – signed a strategic agreement to promote and support football in India.
- BharatPe launched the World’s 1st Merchant Shareholding Program (MSP) for its merchant partners.
To read October 2021 Monthly Current affairs, Click here.
NATIONAL (STATE) NEWS ( November 2021 Current Affairs )
TAMIL NADU :
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal virtually launched India’s 1st Digital Food Museum in Thanjavur
- Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd (REEL) launched world’s 1st and India’s largest gas-to- compressed biogas plant at Hyderabad.
UTTAR PRADESH :
- PM Modi has laid the Foundation Stone of Noida International Airport
- PM Modi has inaugurated the 341-km long Purvanchal Express in Sultanpur district, UP
ANDHRA PRADESH :
- Best marine state in the country by the Department of Fisheries
MADHYA PRADESH –
- Scheme to provide free residential plots to families. Construction of houses comes under PM Awas Yojana.
ARUNACHAL PRADESH –
- Approved Kaiser-i-Hind as the state butterfly.
- 1st fisheries business incubator has been inaugurated in Gurugram of Haryana
- India’s 1st grass conservatory or germplasm conservation centre was inaugurated at Ranikhet in Almora district
- Launched Mukyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana in Dehradun
- Launched Janasevaka Scheme – Doorstep delivery of Govt services.
Idioms for Bank Exams, Click Here
NATIONAL NEWS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- Indian Oil Corp (IOC) set up India’s 1st mega scale Maleic Anhydride Plant in Haryana.
- Ministry of Earth and science launched India’s 1st Manned Ocean Mission Samudrayan from National Institute of Ocean Technology in Chennai
- UIDAI organized Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 – to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Ministry of Rural Development and Flipkart – MoU to aid DAY-NRLM (Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihood Mission)
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Mansukh Mandaviya launched Har Ghar Dastak – to increase vaccination coverage
- Ministry of Rural Development launched an initiative to enable rural SHG women to Lakhpati (earning at least Rs 1 lakh per annum)
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the state-of-the-art Centre – for Nanotechnology and Centre for Indian Knowledge System at IIT Guwahati.
- Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated Project SWADESH – large-scale multimodal neuroimaging database designed specifically for the Indian population.
- Union Home Minister, Amit Shah laid the foundation for ‘Rani Gaidinliu Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum’ – Manipur
- Union Home minister Amit Shah launched Pan – India Health cards scheme for CPPF – Ayushmaan CAPF
- Ministry of Jal Shakti launched River Cities Alliance – for sustainable management of Urban rivers which was organized by National Institute of Urban Affairs & National Mission for Clean Ganga
- Education ministry launched Bhasha Sangam initiative and Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz App for schools.
- Dakshin Shakti – Exercise launched by Southern Command of the Indian Army in Rajasthan & Gujarat
- Bharat Electronics Limited & Airbus Defence Space – agreement to manufacture & supply Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) & Missile Approach Warning System (MAWS)
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) & Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – MoU to collaborate in the field of Renewable Energy and mutually explore opportunities for the supply of low carbon/RE RTC (round the clock) captive power
- Union Minister of Law and Justice, Kiren Rijiju launched the Citizen’s Tele-Law Mobile App – to connect the beneficiaries directly with panel lawyers offering legal advice and consultation.
- MakeMyTrip & Ministry of Civil Aviation – partnered to promote regional air connectivity through the UDAN scheme
- Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched 2 schemes:
- Tejasvini & Hausala schemes of J&K Bank for girls under 18-35 years of age to start their businesses.
- Shikhar & Shikara schemes of Punjab National Bank (PNB) for development of tourism in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K).
- Maharashtra government & US-based Non-Profit Organisation, Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) – MoU to provide technical support for Maharashtra’s Electric Vehicle (EV) policy.
INTERNATIONAL NEWS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- World Bank (WB) and Asian Development Bank (ADB) in association with the India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) organized WePOWER India Partnership Forum – to boost the South Asia Women in Power Sector Professional Network (WePOWER) in India.
- Russia test-fired Zircon hypersonic cruise missile
- El Salvador President Nayib Bukele announced that the country is going to build the world’s 1st Bitcoin City
- Australia , UK, US – signed Nuclear Powered Submarine Alliance – to Share & exchange naval nuclear propulsion information
- China launched World’s 1st Earth Science Satellite – Guangmu-1
- Collins Dictionary has named the term ‘NFT’ (Non- Fungible Token ) as the Word of the Year 2021.
- Oxford Dictionay’s word of the year – Vax (Vaccine or vaccination)
- 15th edition of the Maldives, India, and Sri Lanka biennial Trilateral Exercise ‘Dosti’ – in Maldives
- The 37th edition of India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) – in Indian Ocean region
- Defence minister Rajnath Singh addressed Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue 2021. Theme : Evolution in maritime strategy during the 21st Century: Imperatives, Challenges and Way-Ahead.
The 5 Hottest Technologies in Banking, Read Here
AWARDS AND HONORS (Novembers Current Affairs)
- National Book Award for fiction – Jason Mott (Novel- Hell of a Book)
- Booker Prize 2021 – Damon Galgut (South African Author)
- Prakash Padukone – prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) Council.
- Indira Gandhi Peace Prize- Pratham NGO – for its work on expanding the scope for education in India.
- Air India Radio & Doordarshan won ABU UNESCO Together for Peace (T4P) Media Awards 2021 – at Kuala Lumpur, Malasia
- Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award – Mountaineer Priyanka Mohite
- M Mukundan – 2021 JCB prize for Literature, for his book D elhi: A Soliloquy
- Swachh Survekshan Awards :
- Cleanest City – Indore
- Cleanest State – Chhattisgarh
- 2021 International Emmy Awards
- Best Actor: David Tennant for Des (UK)
- Best Actress: Hayley Squires for Adult Material (UK)
- Best Drama Series: Tehran (Israel)
- Anita Desai – Tata Literature Live- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Knighthood of Parte Guelfa – Dr S K Sohan Roy
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) won award for the best Digital Financial Services by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)
APPOINTMENTS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- Bimal Patel (India) – elected to the International Law Commission
- Justice Ashok Bhushan – Chairperson of National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
- Justice R Sudhakar – President of NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Geoff Allardice – Permanent CEO of ICC (International Cricket Council)
- Praveen Sinha – delegate for Asia in the executive committee of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol)
- VVS Laxman – next head of the National Cricket Academy (NCA)
- Abdalla Hamdok – PM of Sudan
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan – Covid-vaccine ambassador of Maharashtra.
- Rahul Dravid – Brand ambassador of Footwear brand Plaeto
SPORTS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- Australia won T20 World Cup title
- AB de Villiers (Former South Africa captain) announced his retirement International cricket
- Sankalp Gupta – India’s 71st Grandmaster
- Mitrabha Guha – India’s 72nd Grandmaster
- Lewis Hamilton – won the 2021 F1 Qatar Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton – won the 2021 F1 Sao Paulo Grand Prix
- Novak Djokovic – won 37th Master title at Paris 2021
- Indian Grandmaster P Iniyan won Rujna Zora Chess Tournament.
- Saurav Ghosal – won Malaysian Open Squash Championship 2021
- 2025 Asian Youth Para Games – will be hosted by Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Alexander Zverev – won Vienna Tennis Open 2021
- India’s 1st National Yogasana Sports Championship setup in Bhubaneshwar
- Dwayne Bravo ( former captain of West Indies Cricket team) – announced retirement from International cricket
- Ten Doeschate (Netherland) – announced retirement from international cricket.
- Max Verstappen – won 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix.
Important banking terms, Read Here
BOOKS AND AUTHORS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- India vs UK: The Story of an Unprecedented Diplomatic Win – Syed Akbaruddin
- The Cinema of Satyajit Ray – Bhaskar Chattopadhyay
- Cooking to Save your Life – Abhijit Banerjee
- Modern India : Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations – Poonam Dalal Dahiya
- The story of the First Civilizations: From Mesopotamia to the Aztecs – Subhadra Sen Gupta
- Not just cricket : A Reporters Journey – Pradeep Magazine
- The Disruptor: How Vishwanath Pratap Singh Shook India – Debashish Mukerji.
- Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World – Ban Ki-moon.
- An economist at Home and Abroad : A Personal Journey – Dr Shankar Acharya
- Conversations: India’s Leading Art Historian Engages with 101 themes, and More – Brijinder Nath Goswamy
- Contested Lands: India, China, and the Boundary Dispute – Maroof Raza
- Lal Salaam: A Novel – Smriti Zubin Irani
- The Sage with Two horns : Unusual Tales from Mythology – Sudha Murty
IMPORTANT DAYS (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- Nov 1 – World Vegan Day
- Nov 2 – Ayurveda Day. Theme: Ayurveda for Poshan
- Nov 2 – International Day to end Impunity for Crimes against Journalists
- Nov 5 – World Tsunami Awareness Day
- Nov 6 – International Day for preventing the exploitation of Environment in War and Armed Conflict
- Nov 14 – World Diabetes Day. Theme : Access to Diabetes Care
- Nov 16 – National Press Day
- 3rd Wednesday of every November – World COPD Day. Theme : Healthy Lungs – Never More Important.
- Nov 16 – International Day for Tolerance (UN)
- Nov 17 – National Epilepsy Day
- Nov 18 – The National Naturopathy Day
- Nov 21 – World Television Day
- Nov 21 – World Fisheries Day
- 18 to 24 Nov – World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW)
- Nov 24 – Martyrdom Day of Guru Tegh Bahadur
- Nov 25 – International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (UN). Theme : Orange the World: End Violence against Women Now
- Nov 26 – Constitution Day
- Nov 26 – National Milk Day (birth anniversary of the Father of India’s White Revolution – Dr Verghese Kurien)
- Nov 27 – National Organ Donation Day.
Important Days for Bank Exam, Click Here
OBITUARIES (November 2021 Current Affairs)
- Balwant Moreshwar Purandare – Noted author from Maharashtra
- Tarak Sinha – Cricket coach & Dronacharya awardee
- Wilbur Smith – Legendary Author
- FW de Klerk – Former South African President
- Alan Davidson – Australian All-rounder
- Sananta Tanty– (Assamese poet) Sahitya Akademi Award-winner
- Gurmeet Bawa– Punjabi folk singer
- Mannu Bhandari – Indian Author
- Stephen Sondheim – Composer and Lyricist
- Chun Doo-hwan – former president of South Korea
- Novy Kapadia – Sports commentataor
- Babasaheb Purandare – Padma Vibhushan awardee, Historian
To get Daily current affairs and other important materials of Bank and SSC Exam. Follow us on all social media.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/ICDKLM
- Telegram: https://t.me/icdkollamudyogseva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/icdkollam-jk/community
Download ICD Kollam app and start preparing for Bank or SSC Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icdkollam.main.app